Need a Nevada Registered Agent?

A Registered Agent Service in Nevada -- $179 Per Year

Who Needs a Nevada Registered Agent?

If you're forming a corporation in Nevada, forming a Nevada llc  , or a Nevada non-profit corporation  , you will need a Nevada registered agent.

If you live in Nevada and you are incorporating a business in Nevada, you can serve as your own registered agent in Nevada or you can appoint someone you know in the Nevada to serve in that capacity as well.  If you don't want to serve as your own registered agent in Nevada and don't have another person to appoint, can provide Nevada registered agent service for just $179 per year.

Incorporate in Nevada now

What Happens If You Live in One State but Incorporate in Nevada?

If you live in one state, but decide to incorporate in Nevada, you will need a registered agent in Nevada.  If you don't have a person with a physical address in Nevada, that's where we come in.  We can provide both the Nevada registered agent and registered office for only $179 per year.

Incorporate in Nevada now

What Does a Nevada Registered Agent Do?

In Nevada a registered agent is a person over the age of 18 designated to receive legal notices, services of process, and other official documents delivered to an incorporated entity.  The person designated to be the registered agent may be an employee, officer, director, or shareholder of the corporation or llc, or he or she may not be affiliated at all with the corporation or llc at all.

Does a Nevada Registered Agent Require a Physical Office?

Yes.  Every business incorporated in Nevada, must have a registered office in Nevada.  The registered office must be a physical address at which the Nevada registered agent can be found.

If you're incorporating a business in Nevada and want to provide a Nevada registered agent, just tell us during the incorporation process.   We've been providing professional Nevada registered agent services since 2000.

Registered Agent Service