Nevada 501c3 Corporations: Tax Exempt Organizations Non Profit
Nevada Non Profit Incorporation
The primary reason to incorporate your charitable organization in Nevada is to obtain the special personal liability protection and other additional tax advantages provided by the IRS once your organization qualifies for the tax-exempt status.
Form a Non Profit Organization in Nevada
Forming a non profit organization in Nevada will require writing and submitting Articles of Incorporation along with a Customer Order Instruction Form to the Secretary of State New Filing Division and paying an initial filing fee of $50.
The articles of incorporation must contain the following information:
- The approved name of the corporation
- Its intended purpose
- The name, title, address and telephone number of officer
- Number of directors
- Corporation bylaws and policies
- The name and street address of the registered agent
- The corporate mailing address
- File for 501(c) (3) tax-exempt status from the IRS
- Apply for Federal Tax ID Number (EIN)