Florida LLC Articles of Organization – What They Must Contain
Chapter 608.407 of the Florida Statutes details what the Florida articles of organization must contain.
1. Your Florida articles of organization must have a name for your Florida limited liability company that comply with Florida LLC name requirements.
2. Florida articles must also contain the mailing address and street address of a principal physical office in the state of Florida.
3. Your Florida articles of organization must also contain the name and address of a Florida registered agent and must comply with Florida LLC statutes, Chapter 608.415.
4. Your Florida articles must be signed by one of the members of the LLC or an authorized representative.
5. Florida LLCs that are managed by one or more managers (officers) may include a statement that the LLC is to be manager-managed.
Once articles of organization are on file with the Florida Department of State, the entity is a limited liability company formed under the laws of Florida.
To learn more about filing Florida articles of organization you may visit the Florida Department of State website. Or, let Click&Inc file the Florida articles of organization for you. If you have questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1-866-992-5425.