Need a Washington Registered Agent?

A Registered Agent Service in Washington -- $229 Per Year

Who Needs a Washington Registered Agent?

If you're forming a corporation in Washington, forming a Washington llc  , or a Washington non-profit corporation  , you will need a Washington registered agent.

If you live in Washington and you are incorporating a business in Washington, you can serve as your own registered agent in Washington or you can appoint someone you know in the Washington to serve in that capacity as well.  If you don't want to serve as your own registered agent in Washington and don't have another person to appoint, can provide Washington registered agent service for just $229 per year.

Incorporate in Washington now

What Happens If You Live in One State but Incorporate in Washington?

If you live in one state, but decide to incorporate in Washington, you will need a registered agent in Washington.  If you don't have a person with a physical address in Washington, that's where we come in.  We can provide both the Washington registered agent and registered office for only $229 per year.

Incorporate in Washington now

What Does a Washington Registered Agent Do?

In Washington a registered agent is a person over the age of 18 designated to receive legal notices, services of process, and other official documents delivered to an incorporated entity.  The person designated to be the registered agent may be an employee, officer, director, or shareholder of the corporation or llc, or he or she may not be affiliated at all with the corporation or llc at all.

Does a Washington Registered Agent Require a Physical Office?

Yes.  Every business incorporated in Washington, must have a registered office in Washington.  The registered office must be a physical address at which the Washington registered agent can be found.

If you're incorporating a business in Washington and want to provide a Washington registered agent, just tell us during the incorporation process.   We've been providing professional Washington registered agent services since 2000.

Registered Agent Service