Need an Alaska Registered Agent?

A Registered Agent Service in Alaska -- $229 Per Year

Who Needs an Alaska Registered Agent?

If you're forming a corporation in Alaska, forming an Alaska llc  , or an Alaska non-profit corporation  , you will need an Alaska registered agent.

If you live in Alaska and you are incorporating a business in Alaska, you can serve as your own registered agent in Alaska or you can appoint someone you know in the Alaska to serve in that capacity as well.  If you don't want to serve as your own registered agent in Alaska and don't have another person to appoint, can provide Alaska registered agent service for just $229 per year.

Incorporate in Alaska now

What Happens If You Live in One State but Incorporate in Alaska?

If you live in one state, but decide to incorporate in Alaska, you will need a registered agent in Alaska.  If you don't have a person with a physical address in Alaska, that's where we come in.  We can provide both the Alaska registered agent and registered office for only $229 per year.

Incorporate in Alaska now

What Does an Alaska Registered Agent Do?

In Alaska a registered agent is a person over the age of 18 designated to receive legal notices, services of process, and other official documents delivered to an incorporated entity.  The person designated to be the registered agent may be an employee, officer, director, or shareholder of the corporation or llc, or he or she may not be affiliated at all with the corporation or llc at all.

Does an Alaska Registered Agent Require a Physical Office?

Yes.  Every business incorporated in Alaska, must have a registered office in Alaska.  The registered office must be a physical address at which the Alaska registered agent can be found.

If you're incorporating a business in Alaska and want to provide an Alaska registered agent, just tell us during the incorporation process.   We've been providing professional Alaska registered agent services since 2000.

Registered Agent Service