Need a Vermont Registered Agent?

A Registered Agent Service in Vermont -- $229 Per Year

Who Needs a Vermont Registered Agent?

If you're forming a corporation in Vermont, forming a Vermont llc  , or a Vermont non-profit corporation  , you will need a Vermont registered agent.

If you live in Vermont and you are incorporating a business in Vermont, you can serve as your own registered agent in Vermont or you can appoint someone you know in the Vermont to serve in that capacity as well.  If you don't want to serve as your own registered agent in Vermont and don't have another person to appoint, can provide Vermont registered agent service for just $229 per year.

Incorporate in Vermont now

What Happens If You Live in One State but Incorporate in Vermont?

If you live in one state, but decide to incorporate in Vermont, you will need a registered agent in Vermont.  If you don't have a person with a physical address in Vermont, that's where we come in.  We can provide both the Vermont registered agent and registered office for only $229 per year.

Incorporate in Vermont now

What Does a Vermont Registered Agent Do?

In Vermont a registered agent is a person over the age of 18 designated to receive legal notices, services of process, and other official documents delivered to an incorporated entity.  The person designated to be the registered agent may be an employee, officer, director, or shareholder of the corporation or llc, or he or she may not be affiliated at all with the corporation or llc at all.

Does a Vermont Registered Agent Require a Physical Office?

Yes.  Every business incorporated in Vermont, must have a registered office in Vermont.  The registered office must be a physical address at which the Vermont registered agent can be found.

If you're incorporating a business in Vermont and want to provide a Vermont registered agent, just tell us during the incorporation process.   We've been providing professional Vermont registered agent services since 2000.

Registered Agent Service