Need an Utah Registered Agent?

A Registered Agent Service in Utah -- $229 Per Year

Who Needs an Utah Registered Agent?

If you're forming a corporation in Utah, forming an Utah llc  , or an Utah non-profit corporation  , you will need an Utah registered agent.

If you live in Utah and you are incorporating a business in Utah, you can serve as your own registered agent in Utah or you can appoint someone you know in the Utah to serve in that capacity as well.  If you don't want to serve as your own registered agent in Utah and don't have another person to appoint, can provide Utah registered agent service for just $229 per year.

Incorporate in Utah now

What Happens If You Live in One State but Incorporate in Utah?

If you live in one state, but decide to incorporate in Utah, you will need a registered agent in Utah.  If you don't have a person with a physical address in Utah, that's where we come in.  We can provide both the Utah registered agent and registered office for only $229 per year.

Incorporate in Utah now

What Does an Utah Registered Agent Do?

In Utah a registered agent is a person over the age of 18 designated to receive legal notices, services of process, and other official documents delivered to an incorporated entity.  The person designated to be the registered agent may be an employee, officer, director, or shareholder of the corporation or llc, or he or she may not be affiliated at all with the corporation or llc at all.

Does an Utah Registered Agent Require a Physical Office?

Yes.  Every business incorporated in Utah, must have a registered office in Utah.  The registered office must be a physical address at which the Utah registered agent can be found.

If you're incorporating a business in Utah and want to provide an Utah registered agent, just tell us during the incorporation process.   We've been providing professional Utah registered agent services since 2000.

Registered Agent Service