Form New Hampshire LLC- Limited Liability Company
Limited Liability Company
By forming a Limited Liability Company in New Hampshire, you can protect your personal assets. The set up is quite simple and there is not much paperwork involved. Once you get approval for your state LLC you can avail all the protections and privileges offered under New Hampshire law. In terms of money and ownership, you can raise capital from unlimited investors. After funding your New Hampshire LLC, you can contact financial institutions with your balance sheet and financial operating data for potential loan financing.
Advantages of New Hampshire LLC
- The personal income tax system of New Hampshire is one of the least expensive and straightforward in the country. You just need to pay 5% flat income tax on interest income and dividend. Because of this, lots of citizens have very low income tax liability.
- If your income level is in the range of $150,000, you need to pay a rate of 9.25%.
- To form a New Hampshire LLC, you do not need to pay huge annual filing fee.
- You can get corporate tax exempt status.
- Conducting annual meetings is not necessary in the state of New Hampshire.