Form Montana LLC- Limited Liability Company
Montana Limited Liability Company
By forming a Montana Limited Liability Company you can separate your personal assets from the business' debts. This means your house and savings accounts are not exposed in case of a lawsuit or bankruptcy. Research the jurisdiction requirements before forming a state LLC as it plays a vital part in the standing of your Limited Liability Company.
A Montana LLC is run by its members who have a choice of electing managers if they are not able to run the LLC on their own. Managers are basically company agents who are given the authority to deal with the third parties. For quick LLC formation, make sure there are no errors in the Articles of Organization.
Advantages of Montana LLC
- Montana is known for its tax and legal advantages. Forming a Montana LLC is quite beneficial for small business owners.
- Members of an LLC get a pass-through taxation.
- A Montana LLC can have unlimited members. It can be in the form of associations, trusts, partnerships, foreign nationals and corporations.
- The LLC formation process in Montana is quick and has little paperwork needed.
- With perpetual existence, the LLC will continue even if the owner is not interested anymore.