Need a Montana Registered Agent?

A Registered Agent Service in Montana -- $229 Per Year

Who Needs a Montana Registered Agent?

If you're forming a corporation in Montana, forming a Montana llc  , or a Montana non-profit corporation  , you will need a Montana registered agent.

If you live in Montana and you are incorporating a business in Montana, you can serve as your own registered agent in Montana or you can appoint someone you know in the Montana to serve in that capacity as well.  If you don't want to serve as your own registered agent in Montana and don't have another person to appoint, can provide Montana registered agent service for just $229 per year.

Incorporate in Montana now

What Happens If You Live in One State but Incorporate in Montana?

If you live in one state, but decide to incorporate in Montana, you will need a registered agent in Montana.  If you don't have a person with a physical address in Montana, that's where we come in.  We can provide both the Montana registered agent and registered office for only $229 per year.

Incorporate in Montana now

What Does a Montana Registered Agent Do?

In Montana a registered agent is a person over the age of 18 designated to receive legal notices, services of process, and other official documents delivered to an incorporated entity.  The person designated to be the registered agent may be an employee, officer, director, or shareholder of the corporation or llc, or he or she may not be affiliated at all with the corporation or llc at all.

Does a Montana Registered Agent Require a Physical Office?

Yes.  Every business incorporated in Montana, must have a registered office in Montana.  The registered office must be a physical address at which the Montana registered agent can be found.

If you're incorporating a business in Montana and want to provide a Montana registered agent, just tell us during the incorporation process.   We've been providing professional Montana registered agent services since 2000.

Registered Agent Service