Need a Kansas Registered Agent?

A Registered Agent Service in Kansas -- $179 Per Year

Who Needs a Kansas Registered Agent?

If you're forming a corporation in Kansas, forming a Kansas llc  , or a Kansas non-profit corporation  , you will need a Kansas registered agent.

If you live in Kansas and you are incorporating a business in Kansas, you can serve as your own registered agent in Kansas or you can appoint someone you know in the Kansas to serve in that capacity as well.  If you don't want to serve as your own registered agent in Kansas and don't have another person to appoint, can provide Kansas registered agent service for just $179 per year.

Incorporate in Kansas now

What Happens If You Live in One State but Incorporate in Kansas?

If you live in one state, but decide to incorporate in Kansas, you will need a registered agent in Kansas.  If you don't have a person with a physical address in Kansas, that's where we come in.  We can provide both the Kansas registered agent and registered office for only $179 per year.

Incorporate in Kansas now

What Does a Kansas Registered Agent Do?

In Kansas a registered agent is a person over the age of 18 designated to receive legal notices, services of process, and other official documents delivered to an incorporated entity.  The person designated to be the registered agent may be an employee, officer, director, or shareholder of the corporation or llc, or he or she may not be affiliated at all with the corporation or llc at all.

Does a Kansas Registered Agent Require a Physical Office?

Yes.  Every business incorporated in Kansas, must have a registered office in Kansas.  The registered office must be a physical address at which the Kansas registered agent can be found.

If you're incorporating a business in Kansas and want to provide a Kansas registered agent, just tell us during the incorporation process.   We've been providing professional Kansas registered agent services since 2000.

Registered Agent Service