Need an Iowa Registered Agent?

A Registered Agent Service in Iowa -- $229 Per Year

Who Needs an Iowa Registered Agent?

If you're forming a corporation in Iowa, forming an Iowa llc  , or an Iowa non-profit corporation  , you will need an Iowa registered agent.

If you live in Iowa and you are incorporating a business in Iowa, you can serve as your own registered agent in Iowa or you can appoint someone you know in the Iowa to serve in that capacity as well.  If you don't want to serve as your own registered agent in Iowa and don't have another person to appoint, can provide Iowa registered agent service for just $229 per year.

Incorporate in Iowa now

What Happens If You Live in One State but Incorporate in Iowa?

If you live in one state, but decide to incorporate in Iowa, you will need a registered agent in Iowa.  If you don't have a person with a physical address in Iowa, that's where we come in.  We can provide both the Iowa registered agent and registered office for only $229 per year.

Incorporate in Iowa now

What Does an Iowa Registered Agent Do?

In Iowa a registered agent is a person over the age of 18 designated to receive legal notices, services of process, and other official documents delivered to an incorporated entity.  The person designated to be the registered agent may be an employee, officer, director, or shareholder of the corporation or llc, or he or she may not be affiliated at all with the corporation or llc at all.

Does an Iowa Registered Agent Require a Physical Office?

Yes.  Every business incorporated in Iowa, must have a registered office in Iowa.  The registered office must be a physical address at which the Iowa registered agent can be found.

If you're incorporating a business in Iowa and want to provide an Iowa registered agent, just tell us during the incorporation process.   We've been providing professional Iowa registered agent services since 2000.

Registered Agent Service