Montana Incorporation: Incorporate in Montana
The state of Montana is very conducive for setting up business incorporation. Corporation law in Montana gives necessary guidance for Montana incorporation which enables the business to go to the next level. Montana corporate laws protect the rights of the business owner whether it is a single owner or a business with a set of shareholders.
It also safeguards the relationship between the employer and employee by enabling the business owners to adhere to the state labor standards.
Likewise, Montana partnership law offers business owners necessary tax incentives and tax rebates for expenses related to running as well as starting a new business. It also enables small businesses to form partnerships with business owners. Laws have been created to protect the rights of an individual partner within a business or a firm.
Reasons to Incorporate in Montana
- When you Incorporate in Montana you get complete protection from personal liability for business debts
- Continuity in the existence of the company even if the owner decides to leave the corporation or the sudden demise of the owner
- No upper limit in the number of shareholders of C Corporation who need not be citizens of U.S. or permanent residents
- Formation of corporation directly with the state
- Completion of the filing procedure within 2 weeks