Need a Hawaii Registered Agent?

A Registered Agent Service in Hawaii -- $179 Per Year

Who Needs a Hawaii Registered Agent?

If you're forming a corporation in Hawaii, forming a Hawaii llc  , or a Hawaii non-profit corporation  , you will need a Hawaii registered agent.

If you live in Hawaii and you are incorporating a business in Hawaii, you can serve as your own registered agent in Hawaii or you can appoint someone you know in the Hawaii to serve in that capacity as well.  If you don't want to serve as your own registered agent in Hawaii and don't have another person to appoint, can provide Hawaii registered agent service for just $179 per year.

Incorporate in Hawaii now

What Happens If You Live in One State but Incorporate in Hawaii?

If you live in one state, but decide to incorporate in Hawaii, you will need a registered agent in Hawaii.  If you don't have a person with a physical address in Hawaii, that's where we come in.  We can provide both the Hawaii registered agent and registered office for only $179 per year.

Incorporate in Hawaii now

What Does a Hawaii Registered Agent Do?

In Hawaii a registered agent is a person over the age of 18 designated to receive legal notices, services of process, and other official documents delivered to an incorporated entity.  The person designated to be the registered agent may be an employee, officer, director, or shareholder of the corporation or llc, or he or she may not be affiliated at all with the corporation or llc at all.

Does a Hawaii Registered Agent Require a Physical Office?

Yes.  Every business incorporated in Hawaii, must have a registered office in Hawaii.  The registered office must be a physical address at which the Hawaii registered agent can be found.

If you're incorporating a business in Hawaii and want to provide a Hawaii registered agent, just tell us during the incorporation process.   We've been providing professional Hawaii registered agent services since 2000.

Registered Agent Service