Who needs to file a DBA?

You need to file a DBA / assumed name certificate if:

  • You are a sole proprietor and want to operate using a business name other than your own name (e.g. John Doe DBA Auto World Supply)
  • You are a business entity (corporation, LLC, partnership, etc.) and you want to operate under a different name than your corporate name (e.g. XYZ, Inc. DBA Auto World Supply, Inc.).

Order Now