Form North Dakota LLC- Limited Liability Company
North Dakota State LLC Formation
North Dakota has implemented various services and resources to make it easier for individuals to form a state LLC. This includes modernizing their data storage and filing procedures to keep-up-date with the modern age. Applicants have the option to file an application via walk-in at the state offices, through an agency or a professional formation company on the internet.
How to Form a North Dakota LLC
Forming a North Dakota LLC in involves two simple steps:
- Creating a Company Name: selecting a unique name will reflect not another company. Once cleared, its stored as reference for further filing procedures
- Filing Articles of Organization: applicants must complete a series of state-specific forms such as the articles of organization that must include the name of the LLC, name and address of each member, its purpose and the name and physical address of the registered agent
Upon successful filing, applicants will receive their legal articles of incorporation.
Advantages of Forming a North Dakota Limited Liability Company
- Asset protection of North Dakota Limited Liability Company members
- Perpetual Existence
- Pass Through Taxation: gives members the ability to report profit and losses on their individual tax returns
- Acceptance of Non US Citizen Application
- The LLC's business address need not be within the state
- No state requirement for annual meetings or recording of meetings