Illinois Corporation: Incorporate in Illinois
The state of Illinois offers many benefits for starting businesses. Some of the advantages of an Illinois Incorporation are:
- Very good infrastructure with the presence of the interstate highway networks along with a hub of the national rail network.
- O'Hare International Airport as well as major commuter hubs both at Midway Airport and throughout Illinois.
- Many port districts located in Foreign Trade Zones which offer cost-effective production and warehousing facilities.
- Very effective telecommunications infrastructure; considered the best in the nation.
- Illinois is the national leader in generating nuclear power with 1/8 of the total U.S. coal reserve.
- It has a diverse landscape ranging from a packed urban region to a hilly region with medium sized communities
- It has varied industries which include manufacturing, agriculture, warehousing as well as technology.
- Offers quality living along with facility for higher education and appropriate climate.
- Many incentives for business
Incorporate in Illinois
Considering these benefits, Illinois attracts many types of businesses. The state of Illinois offers support financially for setting up a new business like guarantees to help small business owners to access finance from lenders. The corporation, once established, needs to be registered with the Illinois Department of Revenue.